We are a local civil engineering firm seeking an entry level civil engineer. We are an innovative firm focusing on improving the local environment. Our primary focus is on water quality improvement by designing I/A OWTS (Innovative and Alternative On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems), but we provide engineering support in structural, drainage, construction observation and other engineering projects.
As a small firm you will be working directly with our PE, who has over 26 years of experience. We have a collaborative environment that values working independently, but everyone pitches in when needed. There are great opportunities for growth.
Our office is located on Main Street in Sag Harbor, in the heart of the Hamptons. We have views of the Bay from the office and are minutes away from the Ocean. It is a picturesque village with excellent restaurants, local theaters and a resort-style atmosphere.
- Project Design – independent with general supervision
- QA/QC of others design
- Site evaluation
- Civil 3D/AutoCad plan preparation
- Technical writing
- Field work and data collection
- BS in Civil Engineering
Preferred EIT, FE or the ability to pass the FE within one year
- Desire to pursue PE license
- Proficiency in CADD platform
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide clear direction to other staff
- Competitive compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- HSA and FSA deferrals
- 401(K) with company participation
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO with flexible unpaid time off
- Employee centered work environment: casual dress, flexible hours and customized stand/sit desks
- Company supported continuing education opportunities